Friday, February 27, 2009

Psshhh....It Happens!

Hi, everyone! I was on my way home from the gym earlier this week and heard this song on the radio and thought the chorus fit my situation perfectly. I have two friends, Carol and Sheila, who have amazing blogs and they have music on them. I got to have lunch and hang out with Sheila today and she told me how to do it and now I've got music, too!

I like the light-hearted approach of this song and the idea that no matter how hard we try to control things or understand them, sometimes psshhh . . .it just happens.

Hope you're all having a great day!
Love you all tons!
Martha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the song!! I need to live by these words! It was so great to see you today. I am so glad that I have gotten to know you better, you are amazing, and I am better for knowing you.

You looked so good, and so happy today, and it was so sweet to see kids from your class and how happy they were to see you as well.

Hope to see you soon!
Jane